- New Potatoes – 750 gms
- Red Pepper – 1, halved and deseeded
- Green Pepper – 1, halved and deseeded
- Courgettes – 2, small, sliced
- Onion – 1, small, thinly sliced
- Tomatoes – 3, sliced
- Cooked Chicken – 350 gms, sliced
- Fresh Chives – snipped, to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Plain Yogurt – 150 ml
- Mayonnaise – 3 tblsp
- Fresh Chives – 1 tblsp, chipped
- Salt and Pepper as required
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place the pepper halves, skin side up and grill under the skins blacken and begin to char.
- Remove the peppers with tongs, place in a bowl and cover with cling film.
- Set aside until cool enough to handle, then peel off the skins and slice the flesh.
- Bring a small pan of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Add the courgettes, bring back to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain, rinse under cold running water to prevent any further cooking and drain again. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and snipped chives together in a small bowl until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are tender, drain, cool and slice them.
- Add them to the dressing and mix gently to coat evenly.
- Spoon the potatoes on to 4 serving plates, dividing them equally.
- Top each plate with one quarter of the pepper slices and courgettes.
- Layer one quarter of the onion and tomato slices, then the sliced chickens, on top of each serving.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
- Serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !