- New Potatoes – 700 gms, halved
- Sunflower Oil – 1 tblsp
- Pork Sausages – 6 thick
- Onions – 2, sliced into thin wedges
- Flat-leaf Parsley – chopped, to garnish (optional)
For the Dressing:
- Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Wholegrain Mustard – 2 tsp
- Clear Honey – 2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat the sunflower oil in a large frying pan and fry the sausages for 5 minutes.
- Add the onions to the pan and continue cooking for a further 8-10 minutes, turning frequently, until the sausages are cooked through and the onions are golden and tender.
- Remove the onions and sausages from the pan and drain.
- Slice each sausage diagonally into 4 pieces.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl with the onions and sausages.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients in small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour over the hot salad and toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped parsley, if using.