- Sunflower Oil – 1 tblsp
- Small Onions – 1, finely sliced
- Canned Butter Beans – 250 gms, drained and rinsed
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Chorizo Sausages – 2, sliced diagonally
- Small Tomato – 1, diced
- Harissa Paste – 2 tblsp
- Mixed Herb Salad – 85 gms
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened but not browned.
- Add the beans and cook for a further 1 minute, then add the vinegar, stirring well.
- Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a separate dry frying pan over a medium heat, add a chorizo sausage slices and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain.
- Mix the tomato and harissa plate together in a small bowl.
- Divide the herb salad between 2 plates, spoon over the bean mixture and scatter over the warm chorizo slices.
- Top with a spoonful of the tomato and harissa mixture and serve immediately.