- Iceberg Lettuce – 1
- Char grilled Pepper Antipasti – One 285 gms jar, in oil
- Sun blush Tomatoes – 115 gms
- Green Olives – 115 gms, stoned
- Wafer Thin Pastrami – 115 gms
- Fresh Basil Leaves – to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Balsamic Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp
- Sugar – a pinch
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper as required
- Tear the lettuce into small chunks and place in a serving bowl.
- Drain the pepper antipasti and sun blush tomatoes reserving 4 tblsp of the oil.
- Roughly chop the peppers and tomatoes and toss into the lettuce with the olives.
- To make the dressing, put the reserved oil and the rest of the dressing ingredients into a small screw top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour half the dressing over the salad and toss well to mix.
- Arrange the pastrami in ruffles on top of the salad.
- Serve drizzled with the rest of the dressing and garnished with basil leaves.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !