- Pork Fillet – 450 gms.
- Hoi Sin Sauce – 3 tblsp
- Carrots – 175 gms
- Cucumber – 1/2
- Spring Onions – 4, finely shredded
- Radishes – 4, very thinly sliced
- Sesame Seeds – 2 tblsp
For the Dressing
- Toasted Sesame Oil – 2 tblsp
- Rice Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Slice the pork fillet into 2 pieces and place in a shallow dish.
- Pour over the the hoi sin sauce, cover and leave to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Place the pork fillet on a wire rack set over a roasting tin half filled with water. This helps to keep the pork moist during cooking.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until the pork is cooked through and lightly charred in places. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Use a peeler to peel the carrots and cucumber into thin ribbons.
- Place in a bowl and toss together with the spring onions and radishes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add the sesame seeds.
- Cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Add to the salad.
- To make the dressing, put the sesame oil and vinegar into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour half the salad and toss well to mix.
- Slice the pork fillet and arrange on individual serving plates with the ribbon salad on the side.
- Drizzle the rest of the dressing over the pork and serve immediately.