- Thick Rashers Back Bacon – 8
- Iceberg Lettuce – 1, cut into 12 wedges
- Beef Tomatoes – 2, sliced into wedges
- Cucumber – 1/4, thickly sliced
- Ripe Avocado – 1/2, sliced
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Cheddar Cheese – 85 gms, roughly grated (optional)
For the Dressing:
- Mayonnaise – 4 tblsp
- Sourced Cream – 2 tblsp
- Milk – 1 tblsp
- Wholegrain Mustard – 2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place the bacon rashers on the grill pan and grill for 3-4 minutes, turning once, until crisp.
- To make the dressing, place the mayonnaise, soured cream, milk and mustard in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the lettuce wedges between 4 serving plates with the tomatoes and cucumber.
- Toss the avocado slices in the lemon juice and add to the salads.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salads.
- Halve the bacon rashers and stack on top of the salads.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese, if using.
- Serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !