200 g/7 oz Paneer
1 cup Gram flour
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
Coriander leaves, chopped
1/2 cup Green chutney
1. Mix gram flour, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
2. Add little water and beat the mixture to form a thick and smooth batter.
3. Cut paneer into medium size thick square shape pieces. Remove a small portion of paneer from the centre top and fill it with green chutney.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Dip the paneer pieces into the batter and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
Serve hot with any chutney or ketchup.