Rice – 1 cup, cooked
Mint Leaves – 1 cup, chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, finely chopped
Ghee as required
Mustard Seeds as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat ghee in a pressure pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds till it starts to splutter.
3. Add the green chillies, onion and saute for 2 minutes or till onions turn light brown.
4. Add mint leaves, salt and rice.
5. Pour 2 cups of water and pressure cook till 3 whistles.
6. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !