Prawns – 1 cup
Turmeric powder a pinch
Salt as required
Thick coconut milk – 1 cup
Thin coconut milk – 1 cup
Green chilies – 4 to 5
Onion – 1
1. Marinate prawns with turmeric powder and salt for half an hour
2. In the meantime prepare the thick and thin coconut milk.
3. Cut green chilies in to round small pieces. Fry the prawns in oil till it turns pink in color and remove from the pan
4. In the same pan, fry onion and green chilies nicely. Add prawns and fry nicely.
5. Add thin coconut milk and allow it to boil for 5 minutes or until the prawns are thoroughly cooked.
6. Finally add the thick coconut milk and allow it to boil for 2 minutes.
7. Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves. Serve with rice, appam and chapathi.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !