Mixed diced vegetables – 4 cups (carrot, potato, cauliflower, beans and peas)
Salt – to taste
Garam MAsala powder – 1 tsp
Ghee or oil – 3 tbsp
Grind together :
Garlic – 5 flakes
Green chilles – 8 (fry both with little oil)
Coconut scrapings – 5 tbsp
Ginger – 1″ piece
Onion – 1 big
Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
1. Fry the vegetables in ghee.
2. Add the ground masala with enough water, salt, garam masala powder and sugar for taste.
3. Keep in pressure cooker and cook for 7 minutes after the vent has been put.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves and squeeze lime juice of desired.
5. Instaed of masala powder, fry aniseeds, cardamom, cinnmon, bayleaf and cashewnuts.
6. Pour on top of the kurma, mix well and then remove from fire. serve with Ghee Rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !