For sambar powder :
NOTE : Fry all the spices in a teaspoon of oil till golden brown colour. powder and keep.
Dhania – 1 1/2 tbsp
Black gram dhal – 1 tbsp
Bengal gram dhal – 1 tbsp
Gingelly seeds – 1 1/2 tsp
Red chilles – 20
Curry leaves – few
1. Grind the masala and keep aside.
2. Clean and wash cauliflower thoroughly.
3. Boil cauliflower with peas in enough salted water. strain.
4. Heat ghee in a pan add 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds, when it splutters add sliced onions, and fry.
5. When it turns into golden brown colour, add ground masala and fry well till oil separates from it.
6. Now add boiled cauliflower and peas with enough water to cover.
7. When the gravy becomes thick remove and serve hot, garnished with cut coriander leaves.