Potatoes – 2, boiled, peeled, cubed
Maida – 1 cup
Sweet Chutney – 1 tsp
Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Carrot – 2 tsp, grated
Sev – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Ajwain as required
Oil as required
1. Combine ajwain and salt with maida.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Make small balls of the dough and roll into small circles.
4. Cut out diamond shapes and deep fry in hot oil.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Mix the potatoes, fried thukkada, sweet chutney and chaat masala powder in a bowl.
7. Garnish with carrot, sev and coriander leaves.
Note: Thukkadas are small savouries, served as tea time snacks.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
image credit: jiyasdelicacy