Maida – 1 cup, sifted
Baking Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Egg – 1, large, separated
Milk – 3/4 cup
Butter – 1 1/2 tblsp, unsalted, melted
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Mix and sift together maida, baking powder and salt.
2. Beat the egg whites till stiff and keep aside.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with milk and butter.
4. Add the sifted flour and blend well.
5. Add the egg whites and transfer to a greased waffle maker.
6. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes till golden brown.
7. Serve with melted butter, honey or jam.
Tip: If desired, garnish with fresh fruits.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !