Mutton Liver – 500 gms, cleaned, membranes removed, cubed
Salt as per taste
Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3/4 to 1 1/2 tsp (or as desired)
Dried Red Chillies – 3
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
1. Combine all the masala ingredients and marinate the liver cubes for 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle some salt and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a shallow frying pan.
4. Shallow-fry the liver cubes for 2 minutes.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot, immediately.
Tip: Do not over cook as the liver will become hard.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.