Button Mushrooms – 225 gms, trimmed, washed, finely sliced
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Parsley – 3 tblsp, chopped
Parmesan Cheese – as required, grated
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1. Combine the olive oil and lemon juice till smooth.
2. Add salt and pepper. Whisk well.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms and parsley.
4. Toss well to coat the mushrooms and parsley evenly.
5. Sprinkle some cheese on top.
Image credit: merrittclubs
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !