Cabbage – 200 gms, finely shredded
Onion – 1, small, sliced
Green Chilli – 1, small, minced
Coconut – 1 to 2 tblsp, grated
Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Saute the onions till soft.
3. Add the shredded cabbage, green chilli and salt.
4. Mix well and cover the pan with a lid.
5. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes till soft but not mushy.
6. Add the coconut and mix well.
7. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !