Lamb Ribs – 450 gms
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Cinnamon – 1 one inch stick
Onions – 1 1/2 cups, minced
Sugar – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Vinegar – 1/4 cup
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat ghee in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Saute the onions and cinnamon stick till onions become translucent.
3. Add the lamb ribs and stir.
4. Pour 1/2 cup warm water, salt, sugar, red chilli powder, vinegar and garam masala powder.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat to low and cover the pan with a lid.
7. Cook till the ribs are tender and little gravy remains.
8. Serve as a starter.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.