Chicken – 400 gms, cut into bite-sized pieces
Butter – 4 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1 tblsp, grated
Salt as per taste
Black Peppercorns – 2, crushed
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the ginger and stir-fry till light brown.
3. Add the chicken pieces, pepper power and salt.
4. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Reduce flame and cover the pan with a lid.
6. Simmer for 10 minutes till chicken is tender.
7. Add lemon juice and cook till dry over medium flame.
8. Transfer to a serving dish without the gravy and garnish with peppercorns and coriander leaves.
image credit: gourmet india