Ragi Flour – 3/4 cup
Soya Flour – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1, chopped
Green Chillies – 3, cut lengthwise
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, grated
Cashewnuts – 2 tblsp, chopped
Curry Leaves – handful, chopped
Ghee – 3/4 tblsp
Oil for deep frying
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the ragi and soya flour with salt and ghee.
2. Mix well.
3. Add cashews, curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and chopped onions.
4. Mix well.
5. Divide the flour into 2 parts.
6. Sprinkle water on one part and knead both together to a thick dough.
7. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
8. Drop small pieces of the dough, like pakoda, and deep fry until crisp.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve as a snack.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.