Rice – 150 gms, cooked
Ginger – 5 gms, ground
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 1 to 2, small
Ghee – 1/2 tblsp or as required
Salt as per taste
Onion – 1/2 cup, chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Saute the onions and chillies for a minute or two.
3. Add the garam masala powder and rice.
4. Stir well for a couple of minutes.
5. Add ginger, salt and cook for a minute more.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and a tblsp of ghee.
7. Serve hot.
Tip: You can also add some vegetables or chicken pieces, if desired, before adding the rice and cook them for 2 minutes.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.