Pineapple Slices – 4
Paneer – 150 gms
Green Chillies – 2, small, finely chopped
Raisins – 1 tblsp, soaked in water
Lettuce – 1/2 cup, chopped
Walnuts – 1/2 tblsp, chopped
1. Whisk the paneer in a bowl till smooth along with raisins and green chillies.
2. Place the lettuce leaves on a plate.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices on top.
4. Top the pineapple slices with a spoonful of the paneer mixture.
5. Garnish with walnuts.
Paneer and Pineapple Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer and Pineapple Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.