Pineapple Slices – 4
Paneer – 150 gms
Green Chillies – 2, small, finely chopped
Raisins – 1 tblsp, soaked in water
Lettuce – 1/2 cup, chopped
Walnuts – 1/2 tblsp, chopped
1. Whisk the paneer in a bowl till smooth along with raisins and green chillies.
2. Place the lettuce leaves on a plate.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices on top.
4. Top the pineapple slices with a spoonful of the paneer mixture.
5. Garnish with walnuts.
Paneer and Pineapple Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer and Pineapple Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.