Pineapple Slices – 4
Paneer – 150 gms
Green Chillies – 2, small, finely chopped
Raisins – 1 tblsp, soaked in water
Lettuce – 1/2 cup, chopped
Walnuts – 1/2 tblsp, chopped
1. Whisk the paneer in a bowl till smooth along with raisins and green chillies.
2. Place the lettuce leaves on a plate.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices on top.
4. Top the pineapple slices with a spoonful of the paneer mixture.
5. Garnish with walnuts.
Paneer and Pineapple Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer and Pineapple Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.