Bread Slice – 4, cubed
Cheese Cubes – 4
Onion – 2, chopped
Green Chillies – 4, chopped
Curry Leaves – 8 to 10
Gram Flour – 2 cups
Cornflour – 2 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Citric Acid – little
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Water as required
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients, except oil, to make a thick batter.
2. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
3. Make small balls of the batter.
4. Roll them into desired shapes and deep fry in hot oil till golden.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.