Prawns – 1/2 cup, shelled, cleaned, deveined, lightly salted
Oil – 1 tblsp
Onion – 1 to 2, medium, finely sliced
Garlic – 3 cloves, finely sliced
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1 to 2, small, deseeded, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, small, skinned, chopped
Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions for a minute or two.
3. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies.
4. Stir-fry for a minute.
5. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cumin powder.
6. Cook for a minute and add the prawns.
7. Cook till prawns turn pink and start to curl up.
8. Add salt and stir quickly.
9. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Prawns with Onions Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Prawns with Onions Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.