Prawns – 1/2 cup, shelled, cleaned, deveined, lightly salted
Oil – 1 tblsp
Onion – 1 to 2, medium, finely sliced
Garlic – 3 cloves, finely sliced
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1 to 2, small, deseeded, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, small, skinned, chopped
Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions for a minute or two.
3. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies.
4. Stir-fry for a minute.
5. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cumin powder.
6. Cook for a minute and add the prawns.
7. Cook till prawns turn pink and start to curl up.
8. Add salt and stir quickly.
9. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !