Bitter Gourd – 250 gms, cut into rounds, seeds removed
Gram Flour – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 tsp
Rice Flour – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Jaggery – 1 tsp, powdered
Tamarind Extract – 1/2 to 1 cup
Oil – 100 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Mix salt with tamarind extract and add the bitter gourds.
2. Transfer to a pan and place over medium flame.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes and remove.
4. Drain the water.
5. Add the gram flour, corn flour, rice flour and chilli powder.
6. Mix well.
7. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
8. Add the bitter gourds and fry well.
9. Add the powdered jaggery and stir to mix well.
10. After 2 to 3 minutes, remove and transfer to a serving plate.
Bitter Gourd Roast Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Bitter Gourd Roast Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.