Bread Slices – 6, crusts removed and halved
Butter – 4 tblsp
Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tblsp
1. Roll the halved bread slices into a ball and keep them on a baking tray.
2. Melt the butter and drizzle over the bread balls.
3. Mix cinnamon powder and sugar.
4. Sprinkle them over the bread balls and bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Remove and serve as a snack.
Cinnamon Toast Balls Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cinnamon Toast Balls Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.