Bread Slices – 6, crusts removed and halved
Butter – 4 tblsp
Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tblsp
1. Roll the halved bread slices into a ball and keep them on a baking tray.
2. Melt the butter and drizzle over the bread balls.
3. Mix cinnamon powder and sugar.
4. Sprinkle them over the bread balls and bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Remove and serve as a snack.
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Balls Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cinnamon Toast Balls Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.