Bread Slices – 6, crusts removed and halved
Butter – 4 tblsp
Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tblsp
1. Roll the halved bread slices into a ball and keep them on a baking tray.
2. Melt the butter and drizzle over the bread balls.
3. Mix cinnamon powder and sugar.
4. Sprinkle them over the bread balls and bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Remove and serve as a snack.
Cinnamon Toast Balls Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cinnamon Toast Balls Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.