Cashews – 1/2 cup, raw, whole
Small Onions – 1 to 2 tblsp, coarsely chopped
Spring Onions – 1 to 2 tblsp, finely sliced
Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the cashews (few at a time) and cook till they turn soft, pale golden brown or for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Remove and place on kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
4. Transfer them to a bowl and add the onions, spring onions, chilli flakes and salt. Mix well.
5. Before serving, add the lime juice and toss well.
6. Serve warm.
Spicy Cashew Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Spicy Cashew Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.