Cashews – 1/2 cup, raw, whole
Small Onions – 1 to 2 tblsp, coarsely chopped
Spring Onions – 1 to 2 tblsp, finely sliced
Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the cashews (few at a time) and cook till they turn soft, pale golden brown or for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Remove and place on kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
4. Transfer them to a bowl and add the onions, spring onions, chilli flakes and salt. Mix well.
5. Before serving, add the lime juice and toss well.
6. Serve warm.
How to Make Spicy Cashew Salad Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Spicy Cashew Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.