Sago (Javvarisi) – 200 gms, soaked for 30 minutes
Roasted Bengal Gram – 1/2 cup
Peanuts – 2 tblsp, powdered
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, grated
Green Chillies – 1/2 tsp, finely chopped and crushed
Carrot – 1/4 cup, grated
Cabbage – 1/4 cup, grated
Spinach – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Curry Leaves – handful, chopped
Oil as required – for frying
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Grind the sago with salt, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix well till blended properly.
3. Make small balls and flatten them lightly.
4. Fry them in hot oil till golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
image credit: chef in you
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !