Soya Flour – 1 cup
Maida – 1 cup
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Milk – 2 cups
Sugar – 2 cups
Oil for frying
1. Combine soya flour, maida and wheat flour in a large bowl.
2. Add enough milk and knead to a chapati dough consistency.
3. Spread the mixture onto a greased plate and cut into desired shapes.
4. Lightly fry these pedas.
5. Boil milk and sugar together till milk is reduced by half.
6. Drop the pedas into this and keep aside for 30 minutes.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.