Corn Flour – 1/2 cup
Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
Maida – 1/2 cup
Vendhaya Keerai (Methi) – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Butter – as required
1. Sieve together the corn flour, wheat flour and maida.
2. Add salt and methi leaves.
3. Knead well to make a dough and keep aside for 3 to 4 hours.
4. Pinch small balls and roll them into medium size chapatis.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Place the rolled chapati on the tawa and cook till done.
7. Flip over the other side and cook till done.
8. Remove, apply butter on top and serve hot with side dish of choice.
Note: You can also bake in a hot over till golden and crisp.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.