Pasta – 110 gms, cooked as per package instructions, drained, rinsed
Water – 1/4 cup
Leek – 1, finely sliced
Broccoli – 1 cup, small florets
Soy Milk – 1/2 cup
Cornstarch – 1 tsp
Basil Leaves – 1 tsp
Tabasco Sauce – very little or as per taste
1. Add the leeks, broccoli and water to a pan.
2. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Add all the other ingredients to the pan.
4. Cook till thickened.
5. Place the cooked pasta on a plate and spoon over the cooked vegetable mixture.
6. Serve warm.
Creamy Broccoli Pasta Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Creamy Broccoli Pasta Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.