Pasta – 110 gms, cooked as per package instructions, drained, rinsed
Water – 1/4 cup
Leek – 1, finely sliced
Broccoli – 1 cup, small florets
Soy Milk – 1/2 cup
Cornstarch – 1 tsp
Basil Leaves – 1 tsp
Tabasco Sauce – very little or as per taste
1. Add the leeks, broccoli and water to a pan.
2. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Add all the other ingredients to the pan.
4. Cook till thickened.
5. Place the cooked pasta on a plate and spoon over the cooked vegetable mixture.
6. Serve warm.
Creamy Broccoli Pasta Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Creamy Broccoli Pasta Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.