Maida – 100 gms
Gram Flour – 50 gms
Ghee – 25 gms
Rice Flour – 1 to 2 tsp or as required
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Mixed Masala Powder – as per taste (mixture of peppercorns, saunf, gasa gasa, cloves etc.)
1. Sieve together maida and gram flour.
2. Add salt, ghee and the masala powders.
3. Add a little water and mix to a chapati like dough.
4. Keep aside for 2 hours.
5. Make small balls and roll them in rice flour.
6. Flatten them and fry in hot oil.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve as a snack.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.