A simple and quick to make dish that can be served as a side dish with rice, roti or naan.
Lady’s Finger (Bhindi/Okra) – 250 gms, washed, dried, cut into 3 pieces
Onion – 1, sliced lengthwise
Tomato – 2, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp or as required
1. Heat a pan over moderate flame.
2. Add the onions, ginger garlic paste and tomato.
3. Stir well and add the bhindi.
4. Add salt, chilli powder and mix well.
5. Allow to cook for 3 to 5 minutes and remove.
6. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with rice.