Raw Banana – 1/2 cup, chopped
Avarakkai (Broad Beans) – 1/2 cup
Beans – 1/2 cup
Capsicum – 1/2 cup
Peanuts – 1/2 cup
Green Peas – 1/2 cup
Maida – 150 gms
Rice Flour – 150 gms
Ghee – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Ginger as required
Green Chilli Paste as required
Curry Leaves – handful, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Oil for frying
1. Using little water mix all the ingredients except oil.
2. Mix and mash well until they all vegetables are crumbled. Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Drop teaspoons of the mixture and fry till golden on all sides.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve as a snack with tomato ketchup.
image credit: flickr
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !