Black Eye Beans – 2 cups, soaked for 4 hours with salt
Oats – 1 cup
Onions – 2, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Bread Slices – 2, corners removed, crumbled
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt as per taste
Breadcrumbs as required
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Oil as required
1. Boil the beans till tender.
2. Add oats and cook till all water has dried up.
3. Heat little oil in a pan.
4. Fry the onions and tomatoes till all liquid has evaporated.
5. Add this to the oats mixture along with crumbled bread slices.
6. Add the lemon juice, chilli powder, black salt, chaat masala, coriander leaves and green chillies.
7. Mix well until all vegetables are mashed properly.
8. Make small balls of this mixture and shape into desired cutlet shape.
9. Roll them in breadcrumbs and fry on both sides in hot oil.
10. Remove and drain excess oil.
11. Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
Beans and Oats Cutlet Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Beans and Oats Cutlet Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.