Shrimp – 100 gms, peeled, deveined
Peas – 1/3 cup, frozen
Rice – 2 cups, cooked
Oil – 1 tblsp
Onion – 2 to 3 tblsp, chopped
Garlic – 1 to 2 tsp, chopped
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Spring Onions – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
1. Heat a large pan over high heat.
2. Add oil and after 10 seconds, add the onion, garlic and salt.
3. Toss well and add the shrimps.
4. Spread them out evenly and cook until they have turned pink or for a minute.
5. Add peas and mix.
6. Now add the rice and cook, tossing once or twice, until cooked through.
7. Add the spring onions and coriander leaves.
8. Stir to mix well.
9. Transfer to serving plates and serve warm.
Image credit: nytimes