Oats – 1 cup, finely ground
Bread Slices – 6, soaked in water, squeezed well
Potato – 2, boiled, peeled, mashed
Green Chillies – 4, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Maida – 1 tblsp, mixed with little water
Breadcrumbs – as required
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Combine the oats, potato, green chillies, bread, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl.
2. Mix well and make small balls.
3. Shape the balls into desired shapes and dip in the maida batter.
4. Roll them in the breadcrumbs and deep fry in hot oil on both sides till golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with ketchup.
image is only for illustration purpose and not that of the actual recipe.