Cabbage – 100 gms, finely chopped
Carrot – 50 gms, finely chopped
Beans – 50 gms, finely chopped
Onion – 2, finely chopped
Paneer – 100 gms, crumbled
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Maida – 8 tblsp
Cornflour – 3 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Crumbled Rusk Biscuits (or breadcrumbs) – few, as required, spread in a plate
1. Mix all the ingredients except oil and crumbled rusk in a bowl.
2. Add little water and mix well.
3. Make small balls of the mixture and roll them in the crumbled rusk.
4. Heat oil for frying and deep fry the balls till golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with ketchup as a snack.
Image credit: desi food buzz