Chapati – 2
Paneer – 1/2 cup, crumbled
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Carrot – 1/4 cup, chopped
Cabbage – 1/4 cup, chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Ghee as required
1. Heat ghee in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Stir-fry the onions for a minute or two.
3. Add the carrots and cabbage.
4. Fry for one more minute.
5. Add garam masala powder, red chilli powder, pepper powder and salt.
6. Stir to mix well thoroughly.
7. Add the crumbled paneer and mix well.
8. Put 2 to 3 tblsp of the mixture in the middle of a chapati and roll tightly.
9. Cut into small pieces or serve as is with tomato ketchup.
image is for illustration purpose only and not that of the actual recipe.