Soya Chunks – 20 (available readymade in major supermarkets)
Greens (Spinach Leaves) – 1 small bunch, cleaned, washed
Small Onions – 10, finely chopped
Ginger – 2 one inch piece, finely chopped
Garlic – 4 cloves, crushed
Green Chilli – 2, finely chopped
Cornflour – 2 tblsp
Maida – 2 tblsp
Curd – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Boil the soya in hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Remove and rinse in cold water 2 times.
3. Drain and grind in a mixer jar till crumbled.
4. Add 1 tblsp of oil and mix all the ingredients together.
5. Mix well and make small balls of the mixture.
6. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot.
Image is only for illustration purpose and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: ecurry