Cabbage – 250 gms, cut into long strips
Carrot – 1, small, peeled, cut into juliennes
Spring Onions – 1, cut into long strips
Oil – 2 tblsp
Sherry Wine – 1/2 tblsp
Ginger – 1/4 inch piece, julienned
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the ginger for about 15 seconds.
3. Add the mustard seeds and fry till it splutters.
4. Add the cabbage, carrot and spring onions.
5. Season with salt and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add the wine and cook till cabbage is tender but still crisp or for 3 minutes.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.