Corn Kernels – 2 cups
Lemongrass – 1/2 stalk, minced
Garlic – 1 tsp, minced
Oil – 1 tblsp
Onion – 1, small, minced
Vegetable Stock or Water – 1/2 cup
Lime Zest – 1 tsp
Tabasco Sauce as per taste
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Butter – 1/2 tblsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add the lemon grass and cook over high heat till it begins to brown.
3. Add garlic, butter and minced onions.
4. Cook till the onions turn light brown.
5. Add the corn and cook till it also turns golden brown.
6. Pour the stock and stir well.
7. Cook for a minute or two and add all remaining ingredients.
8. Mix well, stir from time to time and cook for 30 to 45 seconds.
9. Remove and serve as a side dish.
image credit: Adhi Potoba