Raw Rice – 2 cups
Urad Dal – 1/3 cup
Onion – 1, small, finely chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Bengal Gram Dal – 1/2 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, copped
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the rice and urad dal for 5 hours, separately.
2. Then grind them, separately, into a fine paste.
3. Mix them together.
4. Add a pinch of salt and keep aside for 12 hours.
5. Heat oil in a pan and fry the mustard seeds and bengal gram dal.
6. Saute the onions and curry leaves till onions turn golden brown.
7. Add this to the batter and mix well.
8. Pour the batter into a greased paniyaram maker and cook till the sides turn golden brown.
9. Serve hot with chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !