Red Onion – 1, small, sliced
Leek – 1, medium, cut into 1 inch circles
Red Capsicum – 1, medium, cut in half and then quartered
Sweet Potato – 1, small, peeled, cubed
Brinjal – 1, small, cubed
Thyme – few, chopped
Parsnips – 1, peeled, cut into half lengthwise
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
Olive Oil – 2 to 3 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a roasting tray.
2. Add all the vegetables and place in a preheated oven at 200C/400F for 25 to 35 minutes, turning once or twice.
3. Add the thyme and continue to roast for another 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove and transfer the vegetables to a serving dish.
5. Add salt and pepper. Mix well.
6. Sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves on top.
image credit: recipe rebuild
yummy it was.. i tried adding few more veggies to it.. it was delicious..:)