Milk – 4 cups
Carrot – 1, grated
Almonds – 4
Cashew Nuts – 4
Sugar – 1 cup
1. Soak the almonds, cashewnuts in milk for a few minutes.
2. Remove and grind with grated carrots.
3. Boil the milk in a pan over moderate heat.
4. Keep stirring so that milk does not stick to the sides.
5. Add sugar and the ground carrot mixture.
6. Allow it to boil for a few minutes and keep in the fridge for a few hours.
7. Serve chilled.
Tip: Garnish with almond slivers and broken cashews.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.