Apple – 1, peeled, cored, cut into pieces
Milk – 1 litre, boiled, warm or cold
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
Crumbled Paneer – few
Cashewnuts – 5
Raisins – 5
Ghee – 4 to 5 tblsp
1. Heat 2 to 3 tblsp of ghee in a pan.
2. Fry the cashews and raisins. Keep aside.
3. Grind the apple pieces with little milk to a smooth paste.
4. Boil the remaining milk till it is reduced by half.
5. Add sugar, cardamom powder and ground apple paste.
6. Allow the milk to boil and remove.
7. Add the crumbled paneer pieces, fried cashews and raisins.
8. Serve as a dessert.
Image credit: Jeyashri’s Kitchen
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.