Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup, boiled
Thick Cream – 1/2 cup (or Mayonnaise)
Fresh Malai – 1/4 cup
Cucumber – 1/2, sliced
Almonds – 10, soaked overnight and peeled
Onion – 1 to 2 tblsp, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, sliced
Capsicum – 1 tsp, finely chopped or into strips
Mint Leaves – dry, handful
Thick Curd – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Mix malai, cream, curd, capsicum, cucumber and onion in a bowl.
2. Mix the sweet corn kernels, salt, 5 chopped almonds, pepper powder and mint leaves in an another bowl.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate.
4. Mix the cream and corn mixutre together.
5. Place them on top of the lettuce leaves.
6. Garnish with the remaining almonds.