Mango – 1, peeled, stoned, chopped
Orange – 1, peeled, pith removed and segmented
Orange Juice – 1/2 cup
Grapefruit – 1, peeled, pith removed and segmented
1. Add the orange and grapefruit segments into a bowl.
2. Pour the orange juice and mix well.
3. Cover with clingfilm and keep in a fridge for an hour.
4. Add the mango pieces to the orange-grapefruit mixture.
5. Stir gently.
6. Transfer to serving bowls and serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.