Button Mushrooms – 100 gms, washed, sliced
Yogurt – 100 gms
Green Chillies – 1, slit lengthwise
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil – 1/2 tblsp
1. In a bowl, mix the yogurt with red chilli, cumin, garam masala and turmeric powders.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
4. Add 1/2 tsp of oil and stir-fry the mushrooms for 2 minutes or till little moisture remains.
5. Remove the mushrooms and keep aside.
6. Add the yogurt mixture to the mushrooms and mix well.
7. Garnish with green chillies.
8. Servve hot with rice or roti.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.