Corn Kernels – 2 cups
Green Capsicum – 1 cup, thinly sliced
Chilli Paste – 1 to 2 tsp
Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
Rice Flour – 2 tblsp
Egg – 1, beaten
Oil for deep frying
Salt as per taste
1. Coarsely grind the corn kernels in a mixer.
2. Mix the ground corn, chilli paste, soya sauce, capsicum, rice flour and egg in a bowl.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Make small balls of the mixture and flatten them into desired shapes (round or square).
5. Deep fry these patties till crisp, turning once or twice.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve hot with ketchup.