Oil – 3/4 tblsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Small Onions – 1, chopped
Curry Leaves – handful
Salt as per taste
Duck Eggs – 3, beaten
Grind to a coarse paste:
Coconut -1/4, grated
Small Onions – 2, chopped
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, chopped
Cumin Seeds – pinch
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds till it starts to splutter.
3. Add the small onions and curry leaves.
4. Fry till the onions turn brown.
5. Reduce flame and add the ground paste.
6. Fry for a minute or two.
7. Pour in the eggs and stir, continously, over low heat till scrambled and dry.
8. Transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve at once.
This is a popular dish in Kerala
image credit: paddys kitchen